What is this?
This is a retro-styled sci-fi scene showcasing a procedural planet shader, a shockwave shader in a custom renderer feature and plenty of post-processing. Made in Unity URP with shader graph among other things. Created as part of Harry Alisavakis‘s ‘Space Warp’ challenge on his discord.
- Pixelated rendering via renderer feature
- Procedural planet shader
- Random position based glowing shader
- Progress fill shader
- Pivot based object animation
- Shockwave shader as part of a renderer feature full screen image effect
- Animated post-processing effects including bloom and chromatic aberration